To Our Non Member Guests,
Membership to the Wallingford Senior Center is open to Wallingford residents, age 60 and older. Non-member guests are welcome as guests to the Wallingford Senior Center. The following may help you enjoy your visit today and in the future:
- Non-members may participate if they are 60 and older.
- Non-members are welcomed to join most activities. At times there are certain activities that are for members only. Bingo is for members only (state law).
- Our newsletter is on our website. It can be purchased for $1.00 based on availability.
- Our hours are 9:00AM-4:00PM, we are open Thursday evenings from April through October. There are occasional special events throughout the year.
- Non-member guest may register for any event, class, activity or trip one week after member registration begins only if space remains.
- The WSC must have emergency information for anyone taking a trip and it cannot be the person you are travelling with. Please update this information as necessary.
- The Wallingford Senior Center may be closed for inclement weather or other emergencies. In this event, an announcement will be made on WFSB-Ch. 3, WVIT Ch. 30 and WTNH Ch. 8.
- Our social worker is available to Wallingford residents 60 and older.
- Wallingford Senior Center buses are available to Wallingford residents 60 and older.